Instructions for self-finishing your compact mirror
Instructions for self-finishing your MooreStitching.com compact mirror:
- Cut out your stitched round, leaving about ¼” - ½” blank canvas as a border.
- Cut “notches” in on the radius towards the stitching round about every ¼” - ½” all the way around. This forms tabs that you will fold over the included flat disk.
- Fold the tabs around the disk and glue in place. I recommend Tacky Glue for this.
- Hold the tabs in place with clothespins. The glue will set in a few minutes, but leave in place for an hour or two to fully dry.
- Affix your canvas disk to the face of the compact mirror with more Tacky Glue.
- Set something heavy on top to hold in place for an hour or two.
Here's a link to the Tacky Glue that I use.